Grantham Athletics offers Basketball for grades K-6th. The teams are broken down as follows:
Kindergarten and 1st/2nd grade teams are designed to offer an introduction to the sport and start to build skills. These teams practice once per week.
- 2017-18 Kindergarten - Saturdays, 7:45am to 8:30am
- 2017-18 1st/2nd - Mondays, 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Practices start in November **
3rd/4th grade and 5th/6th grade teams continue to build skills but add games played against other teams. There are usually two practices per week (dependent on gym availability), with games played on Saturdays.
** Practices start in November. Games start in December. **
How to Register:
- The registration form may be printed from the link on this page (PDF file format) or obtained from the Town Offices.
- Complete the whole form. Please make sure all information is legible.
- Include a check to cover the registration fee of $35.00. Please make check out to "Town of Grantham"
- Drop off the completed registration form and check to Marsha Googins at GVS or drop off at the Selectman's Office. If dropping off at the Selectman's Office, the registration form can be left either at the receptionist window (2nd window) or in the black Selectman's Office box to the right of the front entrance. The Selectman's office is located in the Grantham Town Building at 300 Route 10 South, Grantham, NH.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER - November 1st. A late fee of $10.00 will be added for registrations after this date - NO REGISTRATIONS will be accepted after Nov 1st.