Welcome to Grantham, NH


Burn Permit Information

Laws and Regulations


Per RSA 227-L:17, the state of New Hampshire requires anyone who wishes to burn clean, ordinary combustibles such as leaves, brush or untreated lumber, or have a camp or cooking fire to have written permission from the landowner and a written fire permit from the local forest fire warden or local fire department in the town or city where the fire will be kindled.


Daily Fire Danger Level


You can get the weekend fire weather by calling 
(866) 643-4737 or 603-271-2259

Official Web Site of the Town of Grantham New Hamphsire. Copyright 2009 Town of Grantham, New Hampshire. All Rights Reserved.